COLLECTORS SOCIETY NEWSLETTER
You can order back issues of the most informative publication on the subject of Dedham Pottery, the Dedham Pottery Collectors Society Newsletter.
Written by a renowned expert in the field, each issue is packed with hard to find facts and is a must for any collector.
For a sample article from newsletter #4 read Quarterly Report: The Azelia... Azalia... AZALEA Pattern.
Volume I Number 1
- Dedham Historical Society: A Valuable Resource
- Crackleware Show
- Quarterly Spotlight - Dolphin Design
- The Landmark 1968 Exhibition of Dedham Pottery
- Building a Reference Library - 1938 Company History
Volume I Number 2
- Dedham Historical Society Press Release
- Dr. Lloyd E. Hawes Remembered
- Quarterly Spotlight - Wild Rose Design Variations
- Building a Reference Library - Dedham's 1942 price list
Volume I Number 3
- Quarterly Spotlight - Night + Morning Atcher
- Why Love New York? - Metropolitan Museum Features HCR's red vase
- Building a Reference Library - Dedham's 1930 Price List
Volume I Number 4
- Dedham Historical Society Aquires Dedham Pottery Name
- Chrysler Museum Exhibition - Dedham vases on Display
- Quarterly Spotlight - Azalea pattern variations
- Building a Reference Library - Dedham's circa 1916 price list
To get your copy please send $5.00 (US) per issue to:
Dedham Pottery Collectors Society Newsletter
c/o Jim Kaufman
248 Highland St.
Dedham, MA, 02026-5833
Make sure to include the issue number you want and a correct return address.
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.